Ridgeview Medical Centre is primarily a family practice during the week; however we do offer a weekend walk-in clinic on Saturday, from 10am-4pm. Rules apply:
- Patients must attend the clinic in-person to book, and will be assigned an appointment on a first-come, first-seen basis.
- Appointments are booked same-day only and cannot be booked in advance.
- Unassigned patients who do not return at their assigned appointment time will lose the ability to book ahead in the future and may be required to wait in clinic for any future appointments. Additional missed appointments will result in dismissal from the clinic.
- New patients must complete a New Patient Form and provide a copy of their Provincial health card at the time of booking. Photo ID may also be requested.
- Please note: If you cannot provide a valid copy of your Provincial Health Card, or if you have Quebec Healthcare, you will need to pay for your appointment. We are unable to confirm coverage for visitors from other Provinces.
- Some services such as travel related appointments or third party medical forms, are not covered by Alberta Health Services and may incur a fee.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms that you suspect may be related to COVID-19; please call to discuss prior to attending the clinic in person.
FOREIGN CITIZENS TRAVELLING IN CANADA
Physicians at Ridgeview Medical Centre are able to see non-Canadian residents on a walk-in basis.
The base fee for non-Canadians is $125 per appointment. Additional fees may be charged based on the complexity of the appointment.
Please note: we are not able to perform x-rays or lab work on site, nor can we bill directly to your travel insurance.